Friday, November 27, 2009

Letter to Isabella

Dear Isabella,
Thanksgiving has come and gone and I'm still pregnant with you! I can't tell you how happy that makes me! We have a little under a month before your arrival and we are so excited to meet you. I am going to cherish these last few weeks being pregnant with you, for I know you are getting that much stronger and healthier before your arrival. I just thought I would tell you a little bit about your family before you get here.
Your dad is already very protective of you and has been taking very good care of me. You are going to be so lucky to have him as your father.


Your two oldest sisters, Hayley and Sydney, give you hugs and kisses before they go to bed every night. They can't wait to take care of you when you get here. And your other sister, Avery, is only 2 years old. I am not sure if she completely understands what is going on but she sure loves to kiss and hug my belly. She is always saying "Baby 'Bella' " and coming up to look at my belly. She even informed me the other day that she is going to bathe baby. (Don't worry we will only let her "help"). As I end this letter to you I just want you to know how much I already love you. I feel very lucky to be pregnant with you and can already tell you are a very special little girl!

4 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how much I love you all lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan-Thanks for sharing this blog. Know that you are in our prayers. Your girls sure have an awesome mom-Isabella chose a good family to come to:)I hope this next month is good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan, I was glad to be able to read more about how your family is doing. I agree with what you said in an early post and what Holly also said, your girls are so lucky to have you for a mom and Isabella definately is coming to the right family for her experience here on earth. We are thinking of you always, and praying for the best for your whole family! Love you tons, wish we were closer and could do more for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky gave us this blog address. You are in our prayers. We hope the best for you and your new little girl.

    ReplyDelete